lat/lon GmbH offers services in the field of spatial-related and Internet-based Geographic Information Systems (GIS) based on Free and Open Source Software (FOSS). The OSGeo project deegree was initiated under our leadership, with the University of Bonn, and is used in many Spatial Data Infrastructures (SDI) worldwide. As part of the open source community, we are also committed to FOSSGIS e.V. and the OSGeo Foundation. lat/lon is a technical member of the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) and is actively involved in the development of the OGC TEAM Engine which is part of the CITE project.
With more than 20 years experience, we offer comprehensive solutions based on open source software, tailored to our customers’ specific needs.
Our main areas of activity:
- Services related to spatial data processing, Geographic Information Systems and databases based on Free and Open Source Software and Open Data.
- Software development and consulting as well as training and professional support for deegree.
- Development of web, desktop and geospatial database applications for all platforms based on Open Source Software.
Our main products:
- deegree: open source framework for geospatial services such as WFS, WMS and OGC API
- xPlanBox: a service-oriented application for spatial data, based on the German XPlanung standard and INSPIRE “Planned Land Use (PLU)” data theme
Im Ellig 1
D-53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon: +49 228 24 333 784