Now that FOSS4G is over and you want to have a look back at any of the presentations, you can do so for all the presentations that were uploaded to the cloud link managed by the organizing team.
All the presentations are accessible in the following link: https://nextcloud.osgeo.org/s/2P4dfmn5D4xZCno
Note to all the speakers: If any of you wants to change or remove something please get in touch with the organizing team.
How to navigate in the link above
- All the presentations refer to the published agenda https://talks.osgeo.org/foss4g-2023/schedule/#
- From the agenda find the presentation that you want to look up
- Note the room name and the date of the presentation
- In the cloud link, select first the room or the building (in case of C/D/E/F) & after it the date of the presentation inside
- Inside that folder should be all the presentations which are uploaded by presenters, some of them used their own laptops and we do not have them.
Note: The presentation titles are not always like in the agenda, and we can not rename them in a short time.
Current video streams
Meanwhile the videos are being uploaded on the FOSS4G youtube channel